- Visit one of the most picturesque and idilic alpine landscapes in Bulgaria
- Enjoy an iconic full-day hiking tour to the pristine heart of the majestic Rila National Park
- Learn more about Bulgarian nature and mountain
Meeting point: 07:00 Backside of Alexander Nevski Cathedral (La Cattedrale Restaurant)
Duration: 10 hours; 4 hrs spent in transfer time; walking time 4-5 hrs
Live guide: English language (for other languages please enquire)
Drop off: Alexander Nevski Cathedral
Best period: Mid-June to Mid-September
The tour is offered on per person basis every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday only unless there is Special offer on that day.
Price: 39 Euro per person
- Return transfer from Sofia to Panichishte resort and back
- English-speaking mountain guide throughout the tour
What's not included:
- Meals and beverages
- Return chairlift tickets from Panichishte to The Seven Rila Lakes and back (18 leva per person)
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up costs additional 5/10 Euro per reservation (not per person, depends on the hotel location).
Food: If you have forgotten to take a lunch pack or a sandwich with you, you can take advantage of the meals on offer in the two huts on our way. The menu is limited though: soups (lentils, beans), grilled meat and some basic meals.
Difficulty: this walking route is moderately arduous, with individual brief paths featuring steep inclines. Please bring along comfortable hiking boots. Sandals and flip-flops are not accepted. Rain jacket might be useful in summer as heavy showers sometimes occur in the afternoons.