- Make use of a time efficient private tour to two of the Bulgarian must-see sites
- Explore Plovdiv and visit the major sights of the city
- Enjoy the romantic Old Town of Plovdiv by night
- Tour Rila Monastery and its history museum
The people following the advises of the major guidebooks will place Rila Monastery and Plovdiv on the top of their list of must-visit sites in Bulgaria. You can book two separate day tours or go to this private tour, which has an itinerary flexible enough to suite your taste. Your private expert guide will be there for discussions along the road, will dose the information about the major sites according to your preferences and tireless help with your choices. In two days you can see and learn more of Bulgaria than other people in a week.
Day 1. Sofia - Rila Monastery - Plovdiv
9:00 Pick-up from your hotel in Sofia and 2-hour transfer to Rila Monastery (UNESCO). Tour of the monastery with entry to its history museum. Have lunch and try local dishes at a restaurant recommended by your expert guide and then continue with the scenic drive along the foothills of Rila and Rhodopi Mountains to Plovdiv. Arrival in the late afternoon. The city standing on 7 hills by the river Maritsta has an exceptionally vibrant and joyful center worth exploring and enjoying. Overnight in a 3-star hotel in the center of Plovdiv.
Day 2. Plovdiv - Sofia
9:00 The Old Town of Plovdiv is filled with pastel-colored Revival Period homes with flower boxes at their windows, picturesque cobble streets and charming coffee and antique shops. Practically there you will see monuments from antiquety, mediavel times, Ottoman and Bulgarian Renaissance and the communist period. Visits to the Rivaval Period museum-house, the Ethnographic museum-house, the Roman Theater are included. Lunch and free time for shopping. Transfer back to Sofia.
2 pers - 175 Euro per pers.; 3-4 pers - 105 Euro per pers.; 5-7 pers. - 85 Euro
Single supplement: 20 Euro
- English speaking speaking guide throughout the tour
- All transportation costs with a modern vehicle with A/C
- Entrance tickets to Rila Monastery Museum, Plovdiv's Ethnographic and Revival Period Museum and to the Roman Theater and Stadium.
- Accommodation for one night in a centrally located 3-star hotel on BB basis
What's not included:
- Food and beverages, besides breakfast on day 2
- Personal expenses
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable to walk on cobble streets
- Especially in summer bring sun hat, sun lotion and sun glasses
- The tour is not suitable for disabled people
- The tour is not suitable for children under 4 years old.
- Children between 4 years old and 12 years old are entitled to 50% (please inquire, the discount is applied manually)
For inquiries and booking please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at: +359 2 489 08 85