- Explore the Old Town of Plovdiv - it is much like an open-air architectural museum
- Sample some fabulous Bulgarian wines
- Learn about Bulgaria's fascinating history and unique culture from your expert guide
Discover the heart of Plovdiv on this private guided tour. You'll admire the architectural heritage of its 19th century aristocracy while your guide unravels layer after layer of the town's turbulent history. A first-class wine tasting is included.
Leave the bustle of Sofia behind as you head southwards towards Plovdiv. Along the way your guide will introduce you to some of the most essential moments in Bulgarian history, as well as share many intesting facts about Bulgarian culture.
The old town of Plovdiv is a fascinating place, home to preserved artifacts from Thracian times, to Roman remains and the fabulous Bulgarian Revival Period House. Special attention will be paid to the Ethnographical Museum (Kuyumdzhioglu's house or also known as the house of the 130 windows), Nebet Tepe fortress, the Anciant Theater, Forum and Stadium (a copy of the Delfi Stadium).
To cap off your day, you can discuss your impressions while enjoying some famous Bulgarian wine in a wine celler located in the nearby charming village of Brestovitsa.
1 pers. - 140 Euro; 2 pers. - 75 Euro/pers.; 3 pers. - 65 Euro/pers.; 4-7 pers. - 55 Euro/pers.; 8-13 pers. -50 Euro/pers.
- English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Entrance fees in Plovdiv
- 3-course lunch with wine tasting (3 different wines)
- All transporation costs
What's not included:
- Other meals besides the lunch
- Personal expenses
- The tour is not suitable for disabled people